NO TIME LIMITATION ON HUMAN RIGHTS CASES
WHY FOR MORE THEN 7 YEARS GOVERNMENT AGENCIES DENIED ME LEGAL REPRESENTATION
WHICH IS GUARANTIED BY LAW!
Tribunal (Ms. Rowan) ignored all of the McGuinty Government's 10 key
commitments on what Bill 107 will deliver to the public, including
discrimination victims. See that full list of commitments.
In summary, the Government has made these 10 commitments:
1. Commitment of free legal representation for all human rights
2. Commitment that the Human Rights Legal Support Centre will investigate
the cases of people they represent.
3. Commitment of the Human Rights Legal Support Centre to meet with everyone
who wants legal representation.
4. Commitment to provide legal services across Ontario.
5. Commitment of Human Rights Legal Support Centre to pay for expert
witnesses for their clients.
6. Commitment to having human rights cases decided within one year of filing
a complaint under Bill 107.
7. Commitment that legal support to be provided to all regardless of income.
8. Commitment to establish Anti-Racism Secretariat and Disability Rights
Secretariat at the Human Rights Commission.
9. Commitment that Human Rights Commission will become stronger force for
10. Commitment that Bill 107 responds to the Cornish and La Forest reports.
ALSO: Message from the Attorney General
The Honourable Chris Bentley
Attorney General of Ontario
VICTIMS' BILL OF RIGHTS
Victims' Bill of Rights, 1995
S.O. 1995, CHAPTER 6
Amended by: 1999, c, 6, s. 65; 2000, c. 32; 2005, c. 5, s. 72.
The people of Ontario believe that victims of crime, who have suffered harm
and whose rights and security have been violated by crime, should be treated
with compassion and fairness. The people of Ontario further believe that the
justice system should operate in a manner that does not increase the
suffering of victims of crime and that does not discourage victims of crime
from participating in the justice process.
Therefore, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the
Legislative Assembly of the Province of Ontario, enacts Definitions,
Principles, Limitations, Regulations, Interpretations etc.
(1) A person convicted of a prescribed crime is liable in damages to every
of the crime for emotional distress, and bodily harm resulting from the
distress, arising from the commission of the crime. 1995, c. 6, s. 3 (1).
(2) The victims shall be presumed to have suffered emotional distress.
(3) The Lieutenant Governor in Council may make regulations prescribing
crimes for the purposes of subsection (1). 1995, c. 6, s. 3 (3).
(4) Nothing in this section shall be interpreted to limit remedies otherwise
available under existing law or to preclude the development of remedies
under the law. 1995, c.
6, s. 3 (4).
Application of section
4. (1) This section applies to a civil proceeding in which the victim of a
crime seeks redress from a person convicted of the crime for harm suffered
as a result of the commission of the crime. 1995, c. 6, s. 4 (1).
Ministry of the Attorney General
GETTING HELP QUICKLY
I am a victim of crime. Where can I get help?
In Ontario, the police are required to provide assistance to victims of
crime. Police across the province may provide this assistance either
directly through their police service or by connecting victims of crime with
a community organization. In some communities this service is called VCARS
(which stands for Victim Crisis Assistance and Referral Services); in others
it may be called "Victim Services".
All victim services programs, whether provided through the police or
organizations, offer a broad range of services, including: immediate crisis
intervention support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (on-site or by
telephone); practical assistance (for example, transportation, telephone
calls, etc); and information and referrals to other community services for
longer term support."
WHY IN MY CASE I was and am tortured by Apotex, Workplace Safety & Insurance
Board, Labour Relations Board (Ministry of Labour), Ontario Ombudsman, Fair
Practices Commission, Worker Adviser, Human Rights Commission, Ontario Human
Rights Tribunal, (GOVERNMENT Agencies) and some more Agencies.
Canadian Government institutions mandated to assist General Public in time
of misfortune, suffer and despair selected to engage in criminal activities
and assist criminal Corporation which is stone waling an Ontarian / victim
with life threatening medical conditions.
Those Institutions deprived me from Constitutional and Law protection.
"Who does Not Know the Truth, is simply a Fool.
Yet who Knows the Truth and Calls it a Lie, is a Criminal."
About one or two years prior to me being fired from the Company " without just cause' - I think just because I got very sick and did not want to change own "title", every one right across the board got demoted to entry level positions to allow Company to be "RE-STAFFED" regardless of any thing and hire QUALIFIED / not contaminated new PERSONNEL. Company was about to change its name to bypass Regulations and Restrictions and to be able / allowed to add new PATENTS on some more products etc....:). Are “mutual separations” a real thing?